Life is full of transitions.
Congratulations on YOUR Retirement! Now What?
92% of retirees reported that "having purpose is key to a successful retirement."
A recent report by the demographic consulting firm Age Wave and the financial services company Edward Jones highlights four interdependent pillars of retirement: Good physical and mental health; friends and family; financial security; and purpose. Whether you are already retired or soon-to-retire, now is time to create the retirement lifestyle you aspire to live.
Retirement Life Coach, Nancy Stampahar, is a life coach for seniors. She specializes in the NON-FINANCIAL aspects of retirement. Nancy helps pre-retirees or retirees create lifestyles for smooth retirement transitions and get reoriented after experiencing retirement challenges.
"Nancy coaches with wisdom, professionalism, and understanding. She very effectively steers her clients through the challenges of retirement and senior lifestyle!"
“Nancy is very adept working with her clients to identify their strengths and capabilities.”
Common Retirement Challenges Nancy Helps Clients Overcome:
1. You enjoyed the initial retirement honeymoon stage and now are disenchanted.
2. You recently retired and are feeling lost, anxious, and disoriented.
3. Your health has declined, and you can no longer enjoy your favorite activities.
4. You are a widow/er or soloager needing to chart your own course.
5. You are going to retire and want to figure out what you will retire to.
6. You and your spouse/partner have too much time together or your retirement lifestyle visions are not aligned.
7. You are overwhelmed and need help balancing and being accountable for the multitude of lifestyle activities, relationships, work, or daily life routines.
8. You are bored or lonely.
9. You keep trying to retire but cannot let go of working.
10.You are stuck and not enjoying your golden years.
Life is getting shorter and going by faster. Now is the time to transform your final chapter into a life that brings you meaning and sense of purpose.
About Retirement Life Coach Nancy
Retirement Life Coach Nancy Stampahar is an inspirational catalyst for change. Nancy knows what it takes to overcome tough times and achieve positive results. An adversity and empowerment expert, Nancy authored the self-help, tool book "Peace, Love and Lemonade: A Recipe to Make Your Life Sweeter".
With over 20 years’ experience as a professional and personal development coach, trainer, and speaker in diverse industries and demographics, Nancy has helped thousands of individuals achieve positive results. Now serving older populations as a retirement life coach, speaker, and workshop facilitator, Nancy continues to empower and teach individuals how to move forward, enjoy life, and become the best version of themselves. Her professional background and empowerment abilities equip her to help people achieve their goals and find happiness, at any age. More importantly, Nancy's tough life experiences taught her firsthand what it takes to overcome life's challenges. Nancy's compassion and positive energy will help you overcome whatever is keeping you stuck and disenchanted.